Monday, November 7, 2016

A conversation - The antithesis of religion



Not really anything to admire here. I just lived life and many times felt like I was surviving not living. The path has been a real mirror to reveal many things all of which ultimately come back to intimacy. Or a pseudo intimacy I had created and placed God in. He was living in my sphere of understanding and comfort of an infinite God. Restricted by the religious knowledge and doctrines I had spent a lifetime amassing.
Something deep in me was calling. It had chained me, had I really had a choice my natural part would not have come. But my spirit man was calling for intimacy an intimacy my brain thought it already had.
An intimacy I now know was lost inside religion. It was an intimacy dependent on actions and others. I was lost and never knew it. I was always marked to never truly fit in religion or be accepted. This troubled me until this path revealed the intimacy of an eternal God romancing me. The romance was and remains so powerful it drew me to intimacy when my arrogant pride thought I already had it.

The religious understanding and systems I was part of were in fact creations to steal intimacy and the people inside them as wonderful as they are had a pseudo intimacy in many ways. Ultimately we were all living with orphan hearts and like orphans in an orphanage all came up with programs and actions to get attention from the father. Ultimately we all self-preserve and can never lay down our lives unto death.

I always admired your spirit calling out from within you for intimacy. Sure the world superimposes what that should look like. But you know more than any it is a deep “knowing” that causes you to never fit. You are a beautiful and amazing misfit sealed for life. A flower existing in a perverse system of man but trapped in not knowing how to truly connect and let go. (I am just writing whatever comes out so I trust it is life to your spirit). God is drawing you to your first love and in understanding romance we can only go back to your early days when Christ revealed himself to you in amazing ways.

I know nothing of these days in your life but I can type what comes out. Days of spontaneity where sleep was not a need as you were driven by the inner man bursting forth in a new found love of a creator. Habits fell away without effort or thought. Likely your language changed and nobody was even teaching you such. Like all of us we become like drunk men oblivious to life oblivious to needs and wants. This new “romance” is life itself and no longer can we be what we were. This my friend is romance it is not limited to love as love can be taught or earned. What you and I got with Jesus was never earned it was unjustified and troubling as to why it landed in our lives.
It was and still is an eternal Godhead romancing us with His love. Like young ones with orphan hearts we try to deserve the intimacy and in so doing it seems almost lost at times. But it isn’t, we go to church to try and create a culture of attaining more of it. Ahh we missed it as we are the church and the bride of Christ consists in the worshipers in spirit and truth.
We now let our head start to teach romance but in reality it can never be taught. We get flashes of the romance we came to Christ with, but fail to see these flashes of spirit romance invalidate everything we are. In spirit life we are undone we are incapacitated and immobilized. We can’t even feed ourselves and if we can we have left our first love. This is us in America, in the middle or immense prosperity we lived nothing and still do. But for some crazy romantic reason Gods love creates whats needed. I can’t help it or change it I can only enjoy it. This is hard to do as what once was my orphan heart wants to earn it. Holy Spirit manifestations do not validate us or our actions and the problem with churchianity is we validate our music, preaching, systems with these manifestations that are infect there to incapacitate everything we are. But our humanistic orphan hearts use these manifestations to build ministries and validate how right our doctrines are.
When nobody wants to listen to our doctrines we finally be still and in the stillness our first love ignites. This is me; nobody wanted to hear my voice here I was a burden a freak a misfit. Orphan hearts can never have intimacy with orphan hearts. They will only use each other in the most polite of ways in mutual agreement to attain. God stripped anyone from around me who cared. I tried to stay in the systems but they vomited me out. God reached into the vomit and found me. He seemed to wipe the vomit away and never minded the smell. He just encompassed me with a love I had never experienced. It troubled me and still does. As in the vomit of man’s efforts to please. He found and saw a gem, a jewel a thing of beauty. It was me!! And my friend it is you. Be different the romance is alive in you I can see it in the simple words you typed. The transparency you had in your email is a spirit buried in vomit that God is reaching his hand into to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment