Sunday, December 4, 2016

Spiritual pictures not words that make life.



The transference of Spirit. Of the fact we are spirit beings who live in this world we have no doubt. Feeding that spirit man can be an enigma. I guess it becomes obvious the spirit man truly is complete and only as we live from his default does his influence enlarge.
Of concern is the fact we cannot really choose to live from this default it really is a surrender of life. Not by conscious action but rather by a following of life. As life calls to our spirit man we find ourselves abandoning our actions and attempts made up of our religious old man and ways.

The world is troubled with Holy Spirit in our spirit and mankind’s stress comes from how does it control something it desires. It can see the freedom in spirit life but detests the manifestations of that surrounding life. So what better to do than learn the spirit and apply its principles to life and business. Like cheap sales people it can be easy to market spirit life and to rejoice at the small flashes of spirit we see in people but in reality in so doing we are limiting the spirit and glaring to any in Holy spirit the orphan actions of self.

Holy Spirit seems to work the opposite to our logic and as our logic tells us to give spirit to people, to be Godly in our actions and an example of righteousness. Our natural tells us to explain and reveal and help people on their journey. But in spirit I am discovering a hidden way. It is the way of life and in being consistent to who I am and what is in my inner man, I see the world influenced around. Yes that is not understandable and often not even visible but in walking this path it confronts the carnality in others. In life it may seem like death to others in their natural way, it may seem mean or unreliable but in reality I can see if based in spirit it will not and cannot be comprehended by my brain and I will not be able to see a path of understanding. If I do it is revealed bad religion.

If I can see spirit at work in someone then likely it is not at work as I think. Or we could say it likely is an unclean spirit at work, the God of this world. Because to be honest the greatest works of the spirit make no sense to our brain and the parts that make sense are outside of Holy spirit and are the bad religion parts of us at work. When I think I see spirit I get excited and start to massage it, or help it, or put some sort of action to it instead of letting it be divine and creative. When I add to it I restrict it, but what comfort in our God must we have to cease striving and know He is God. In Spirit life that is holy I do not add to it I enter it by an absence of response and action naturally. Yes I can act and do but in so doing I am fighting the revealing of spirit and feeding the carnal in the situation. Spirit action is not action is it entering and abiding. Spirit manifestation in life and others around life will create by the very nature of what Spirit is without my intervention. So yes if I am changing who I am or what I am doing to gather or see an outcome I am completely religious and yielding to the great psychopath as I feed self.

In Holy Spirit life I can have no wants, no needs, and no desires and the parts of me that do only reveal non-life in me. I see the greatest blessing we have is the ability to see the psychopath and in so doing to sanctify. Not as an action but rather as an inaction an incapacitating. It is the absence of action I see spirit with complete action. It is in the emptiness of self life I see the fullness of complete life. When I try and empty my life, I have a fullness of religion. Should I try and help another I have fullness of religion. I will help others, I will see spirit in others, but it will disturb who I have been. It will strip my dignity and bruise my pride as I walk a path a laid out before me at any given moment.

Yes the lure of the world comes with much logic but as I live logic I suppress spirit and yes I do believe I can do this and I also think the bible teaches us this by example. Men and women who started in spirit formed religion to spread a living word. In forming religion many experienced the limitation of pain and control. Yes they established and still establish today but in spirit we have the invitation to be life and turn away from non-life. To our head non-life is life and vice versa.

To our head we read the bible and it words speak. But to a spirit man we read the bible and see no words but pictures are painted and it is in the pictures we see life and non-life revealed. The words of the book can seem life to our head but are non-life to our spirit. The image of the words, the spirit of what embodies them, reveals all. It is in these images of life consists all and is all and reveals all. The issue becomes we surrender to the words and fail to enter the mural of spirit life laid out before us. This picturesque landscape is unity, it is oneness, it is passion of life. Many will glance off it as the see flashes of it and attempt to create. Then there is the spirit man who hears no words he just enters the picture. This is the bible to me, this is the koinonia of life to me. The bondage of the written word is the ability to see, touch, hear, taste and smell. The bible itself says it this way “the letter kills but the spirit gives life”. It is only as our spirit senses come alive does non-life become life.

In my spirit evangelism if I see, touch, taste, smell or hear in others all I show is the void or emptiness of life. I have fed non-life in others by my desire to feed life. Should a picture be painted in Holy Spirit life it embodies a complete koinonia. Religions separates, isolates, dominates and controls it can see itself moving. Koinonia life I start to see is disturbingly attached to the bride of Christ beyond natural comprehension. We start to see in koinonia spirit there is a great picture, a landscape, a mural, an ecosystem, called the bride. It moves as one, exists as one and feeds as one. This bride is so complete that when one part is cut it all bleeds. When one part is bruised it all knows. This is the healing oil of the spirit. It flows from the head to the toe and is life. The only time it does not is when we feed the religion of non-life as many in the bible did.

No comments:

Post a Comment