Friday, February 14, 2014

The state of a Spiritual or spirit man



Something is arising from within that is not possible to put into words. I am writing to gather my thoughts and yet not think about what is arising. 

So much to be revealed in us all of God. It is our paths of life that tailor us for the greatness God has for us. A greatness that is wholly Him not narcissistic passion. 

As part of our journey my family is waiting on a house to live in and here are a few thoughts, or potential spiritual truths that have arisen.

Firstly it becomes obvious anything we desire in our lives is worthless. I can pray for my house to happen today but in my understanding I have no depth. So I am aware that inside the Spirit there is a house that is part of God. That house has established a life of its own that I can only hinder by attaching my understanding to it. I am aware inside the Spirit there is a house and inside that I must rest and allow the purposes of God to carry me forth. The drama my natural man wants to attach comes from the complete lack of control. I have no idea when why what for and as man is used to living from one focal point to another he is bewildered when the focal points get replaced with a spiritual state.

I can then ascertain that purpose it devoid of life. I start to grasp the fact Jesus had no daily purpose other than to seek and save that which was lost and inside spirit I will seek and save that which is lost. Not by an act of doing but by the very nature of just allowing spiritual positioning to be.

This carries to business and as I look to make a living I become frustrated and annoyed and life does not follow like it could. But as I exist in spirit then business, money, life flows from that. It is never about a purpose for the business it is about a state of being in business. That state of being is to seek and save that which is lost and in the seeking if I seek for one moment in my natural man all I have in fact done is limited the outcome and frustrated life itself. I have to let my spirit man carry me forth and be the identity of life. I can see as I sit inside the house that is in my spirit, then everything that is needed is not an issue as it already has been established and my task is to never allow it to become a task. It must be a flow of life and if I allow that flow of life to build purpose and strength to my natural man then I have stopped the system. Yes it may still happen but the outcome will be very limited beyond that immediate manifestation.

As I sit in the spirit of what God has given life too I may never actually act in the natural other than to walk into it with my legs. Indeed if there is something I am required to be in the process then it will find me not me find it. Herein is a great test for the state of where we are. If I am finding anything I am working it but if it finds me I can now ascertain if it is spirit an enter the life of it should it be spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment