Wednesday, August 1, 2018

I was broken and love was there

If love is so perfect, if love is so free.
How can I teach it and how can one see?

None can proclaim it 
None can decide
It exists all around me and it warms me inside

Religion may choke it by deciding whats wrong 
But the freedom of spirit goes far beyond

So I fought with religion and I strove to decide 
But I found in surrender was the strength to abide.

Now peace is my future and love is just there 
In the limits of failure lays a freedom so fair

So I looked in the eye of the angel of death 
As it told my limits and the choice to decide

I listened in fear as the blackness arrived
Waiting to slip far beyond the reside

Yet from where I don't know
I just know it arrived 

Was a limitless love without reason or decide.
It took me from blackness and it carried me forth

So whats to do but reside.

This limitless love is who I am now
Not able to teach and with no ability to decide.

It created in me a newness of life
I'm now one with this love and cant say what it is

But all I can say is

The light did arrive!











This perfection of love is me but not far
If I claim its perfection, if I claim its free life

How can I then limit by the wrong and the right.
In faith did I abandon all attempts to decide



No comments:

Post a Comment