Sunday, April 20, 2014

Perplexing Sspirit life

Talking about life in spirit today. It should amazes us all the indifference we have towards spirit life. Talking to John we tried to define some of what is going on and in so doing we immediately limit. What is being revealed is a greater Sspirit life. Honestly everything we have done has been and is for self. Not going to spend time trying to explain that. You either 100% agree with that or you don’t and it is not my place to influence either. Spirit life just is and in talking with Patrick today I was blessed to listen as he explained how God had done things in His life well before he had a knowledge of Christ. Right down to $4000 supernaturally appearing in his life in an amazing way. As Patrick just lived life he was free to enter and be Jesus life. He never knew Jesus and had no concept about such and that is the beauty here. Had he known he would not have seen the same measure of Revealed God life. The hand of the almighty was and is on him and without any knowledge of such he was romanced into Jesus. Even now the religious ignorance that Patrick has serves to ignite us all. Patrick is just Patrick! Another who challenges us all in this is Matt. Matt is just Matt, take him or leave him and many take but more leave him probably. To be honest the religious defaults run from him and the world people are attracted. Matt just is Matt he does not put up any front and will say what comes from within. He does not prophecy he is prophecy and many times has prophesied and later asked what was that. I once replied “well the church would call it prophecy but we would call it life or living” As he just lives life spirit oozes out of him and he has no clue most times that it is even going on. Never having had or experiences Spirit filled religion he has no measure to limit. Patrick says himself he never found God and never wanted to be a Christian. God found him and romanced him into being in love. Never having been to church the freshness is beautiful. But Patrick is the first to tell you he never wanted God, God wanted him. It is the Matt and Patrick’s of this Jesus world that reveal life in you and me. I start to understand as I just rest in spirit life and let it be me and sit in the creative peace that brings, then amazing creation happens. I sit in a house that is testimony to such and the house is far beyond what I ever would have grasped in the past. The perplexing thing is I have no ownership I have not grasped but I have complete ownership and live in the fullness of. As we abandon the world and its desires then heavenly conditions are attained and maintained. Eternal and infinite states of the I AM. Sound crazy, oh I hope so! If it makes sense I have totally missed the mark but in the Spirit man we leap as we are revealed in the Sspirit man we say YES I see. Jesus said. “the fact you can see shows you are blind but if you were bind you would see. Spirit life is a new reality a reality that is eternal and life giving. It brings life to our mortal being and everything around. As we sit in the fullness of life implanted in our spirit by His spirit then how can we not create, how can we not see the amazing. If I strive to work and provide I have created a God for myself of a need or self. Oh yes I can fool myself into thinking I am being responsible and doing for God but I am delusional and have lived a facade of life created by this world. Such people will never see miracles as they look for them. When they find one they dissect it and explain it away in logic the same logic that would attempt to control and understand an infinite God. As Sspirit life entered us we do well to become aware of who we really are. You see we have lived an identity superimposed on us by the system and God of this world. It is not that I just BE who I am in spirit life, as in reality we have no clue who we are in spirit life. It is as I sit in Sspirit life that is in me. Not mortal life as mortal life breeds death. As I sit in Sspirit life then truly anything is possible as we are finding out. Maybe we can say it this way the more I say yes the less I say Yes in living my spirit identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment